Our goal is to make selling your note easy and quick. However, there can be questions as you learn the process. Below are the answers to the most common questions we receive from note holders.
If your question is not listed here or you would like more information, please give us a call today at (601) 264-1467 or toll-free (800) 300-1467 and our Note Buyers will be happy to help you every step of the way.
There are several advantages to selling all or even part of your real estate note:
• Obtain cash now to invest, build, buy, travel, pay college tuition, or even unexpected medical expenses.
• Eliminate the hassle and stress of collecting monthly payments, paying taxes, and accounting headaches, because we handle all of that.
• You receive cash now, making it easier to save, invest, and accomplish your important goals.
• We will take care of the borrower, because we service all of our own notes, and focus on treating customers right!
Generally speaking, you will get more for your note dependent upon the following:
• Favorable credit history of the borrower
• A high amount of equity in the property
• The longer it's been performing
• A shorter term to maturity
• The best way to answer this question is to let us give you a no-obligation quote. Get a Quick Quote!.
We offer several different purchase options to fit your specific cash or tax needs. Unlike other companies, we can tailor a purchase program to meet your specific needs by offering you unique options that others can’t. Click here for more details or call (800) 300-1467.
It can vary, but generally speaking 3 to 4 weeks, depending upon the speed you provide required documents and our ability to confirm and verify the documents.
Here's a list of the items we generally require, although there may be more, depending upon the transaction:
• Promissory Note or Contract for Deed
• Real Estate Security Instrument (Mortgage, Deed of Trust, etc.)
• Closing Statement signed by all parties
• Proof of adequate hazard insurances (unless unimproved land)
• Warranty Deed to the buyer (if applicable)
• Recent photographs of the subject property and acceptable appraisal (if available)
• Verifiable payment history (canceled checks, deposit slips)
• Real Estate Sales and Purchase Contract
• Survey of subject property (if available)
• Mortgagee's Title Insurance Policy from the original transaction (if available)
• Appraisal (which we obtain)
Generally, the quote you receive will be the amount you actually net out of the transaction. Reasonable fees and typical closing costs are generally paid by Grand Bank.
You are under no obligation to Grand Bank if you request to receive a quote. Give us a call at (601) 264-1467 or (800) 300-1467 or you can apply online by simply following this link to see how much your note is worth. Your real estate note may be worth more than you think! Get a Quick Quote!.
Grand Bank closes note purchases through an approved title company or escrow agent. You will receive good funds by wire transfer at closing.
Yes! While selling a portfolio of notes involves a more complex process than selling an individual note, we have years of experience buying both large and small portfolios. Contact our Note Buyers at (800) 300-1467 to discuss your options.